Sold My Sport-Part Available

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Sold My Sport-Part Available

Postby whysub01 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:01 am

Well, it is with a heavy heart that I have to report that the the new owner has taken my Sport away (at which I am really sad), and he did not want many of the spares offered, just a few bits and bobs. Mitch, I hope you have as much fun on it as I did.

So I have the following parts for sale still:

Engine (tuned by Steve Ruth) Offers in region of £750

Swing arm (could do with repainting) £20 or offers

Rear Shock (good condition, no leaks or damper rod wear) with linkage £20 or offers

Fronk forks, complete with yokes (Bottoms need polishing/painting) £60 or offers

Wheels (standard Grimeca with good paint) with discs and (worn) Bridgestone 020's £120 or offers

Standard exhaust silencer £20 or offers

Top Fairing (with frame) a bit rough at the front, but solid £10 or offers

Front brake caliper, hose, master cylinder and lever (pads very worn) £25 or offers

Rear brake caliper, hose, master cylinder and lever (pads OK) £25 or offers

Footrest hangers and gear linkage (all good) £20 or offers.

Frame with registartion number (will need to apply to DVLA for V5) good for racing £50 or offers

Subframe (straight) and oil tank £10 or free with frame

I consol myself with the fact that i still have the Baggi :-D :-D
Becoming A Track Day Addict. Baggi Well On The Way To Completion. Well, One DAy Closer................
whysub01

Postby flanker » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:17 am

Hi want to ask about the wheels will they fit to baghira if it does im interested. Also will you be willing to send it to USA?Thanks
flanker

Return to 660 cc