different tailpipe

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

different tailpipe

Postby handsomejackuk » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:50 am

Hi,

Just had one of my mates come up and bring with him a renegade open silencer we measured the PCD (pitch centre diameter) and it is the same as he's got fitted to his p plate gsxr 750 srad. all beit it is about 4 inches longer than my stock bsm pipe. anyone know where i can get a cheap silencer to replace my rather quiet BSM future. Was going to get BSM vampire but costs around £110. Nice short stumpy type of bolt on flange pipe as fitted to 1200 bandits would suit...
open to ideas

Alun.
handsomejackuk

Postby keithcross » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:23 pm

Just sold on a Yoshi can form a GSXR600 that fitted the BSM connecting pipe. It was a bit to long, but could be taken apart and shortened quite easily. A fire blade can will also fit :)

Keith
Ride it like you stole it
keithcross

different tail pipe

Postby handsomejackuk » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:50 am

Keith,

Thanks for that info, I wondered if the flange was the same as any other bikes, now i got a bit more idea i will be looking at other makes of bike to find a replacement open pipe. Do you have a bsm pipe on yours then ?

Alun
handsomejackuk

Postby keithcross » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:50 am

Yes I do have a BSM system on my Baggi. I have the quiter verison teh Future, mainly because of the nature of my job. I work in a secure Hospital in Berkshire.
I am very pleased with the system as it is a lot lighter than the standard system, has a better tone and didnt mean I had to re jet the carbs :)

Keith
Ride it like you stole it
keithcross

Return to 660 cc