Baghira MOTO MEET?

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Baghira MOTO MEET?

Postby Wonky » Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:44 pm

Anyone interested in a regular MZ meet starting at Slipstream Tuning on one Sunday a month? If i have enough interest i will open for a meet on a regular Sunday each month. Would be a great chance for SWAPS/SALES and TECHTALK, etc. FREE T and biskwits, or coffe if you like buzzin yer nuts off all day. We could then take a ride out to Ashdown Forest, great green laning from where we are all the way to Ashdown and an awesome ride, pub-lunch and all that business. I would be really keen and would love to see Keith Cross come along as he seems to have spoken some great words about our company, hasn't gone without being noticed and very very much appreciated. An MZRIDERS meet at Slipstream Tuning, so anyone up for it? Of course anyone that has any bike gremlins,etc need not worry as we would have everything to hand to ensure everyone has a pleasant day out! Ya never know maybe Martin and Roy might brush off the cobwebs and get their fossilised arses out for a ride! ;-)
Wonky

Postby keithcross » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:58 pm

Sounds good to me, I could well be up for this depending on work commitments etc. I will have to work out a suitable route to the shop :) I dont really fancy the route given vis teh M3 and M25 for 70+ miles.
I might even be able to make it one Saturday if the Sunday meet is not on.

Keith
Ride it like you stole it
keithcross

Postby Wonky » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:21 pm

Yeh no worries. Lets see what response we get. I can even put a couple of people up for the night as the misses is a Nurse and works some weekends so we could have an evening drinking some bevvies and playing the PS2, then go out for a ride next day. I'm only 10 minutes from work, although i flat out my bike at 115mph on the way, hee hee! Would be an awesome ride out too. If some-one breaks down then recovery isn't an issue either... ;-)
Wonky

Postby Wonky » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:25 pm

By the way i'm only about 10 mins off J4 M25 mate! :wink: Slipstream is only 10 mins the other way!
Wonky

Postby whysub01 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:03 am

Wonky wrote:...........If some-one breaks down then recovery isn't an issue either... ;-)

I take it from that comment that non MZ's are welcome :-D :-D Mine Baggi did a fine job as the recovery vehicle in Corsica, towing a TM (sooooo beautiful) for about 20 miles, a Cannondale, and , of course, oneor two KTBooms.

I'll contact you in the next couple of days Wonky re the spares-off to have my eyes lasered in 45 minutes.
Becoming A Track Day Addict. Baggi Well On The Way To Completion. Well, One DAy Closer................
whysub01

Postby Wonky » Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:52 am

Yeh no worries mate. Will be an awesome day out!
Wonky

Return to 660 cc