RENTHAL CHAIN AND SPROCKETS ARE HERE GUYS AND GIRLS!!!!

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

RENTHAL CHAIN AND SPROCKETS ARE HERE GUYS AND GIRLS!!!!

Postby Wonky » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:53 am

At last MZ lovers...

Little did we all know that in the midst of RENTHAL HQ is a budding MZ fan who has come up trumps for us MZ Baghira/Mastiff owners. You will be pleased to know that within the next 48 Hours i will be bolting on my RENTHAL C&S Kit. They were originally just replacement parts but now there are RENTHAL manufactured rear sprockets available in 4 sizes.

Now before we start you must be aware of this issue. The bolts on the standard sprocket are an absolute pain in the anal passage to get off and they WILL shred the heads off when you remove them(don't worry they won't snap but usually the hex head will round out if your not careful!) as they are locked in with the most strongest thread lock known to man, must be Whale sperm or something! The standard sprocket has a countersunk area on the sprocket so that the head of the sprocket bolts doesn't hit the inside of the swingarm. You MUST purchase new bolts with a low depth head and check the heads don't hit before you ride. RENTHAL can countersink the sprocket for you for a small extra cost or we can do it here at Slipstream Tuning for you, either way be aware of this before you start and go and wreck your swingarm.

Part numbers are as follows:

200-520-38 (This is 38T Sprocket)
200-520-40 (This is 40T Sprocket)
200-520-42 (This is 42T Sprocket)
200-520-45 (This is 45T Sprocket)

Note: Standard the MASTIFF is 43t/15t Sprocket set-up
Standard the BAGHIRA is 45t/15t Sprocket set-up

I will post piccies later this week and keep ya posted on fitting...
Good luck! If you want any the order with me direct on 01732 743 248
;-)
Wonky

Re: RENTHAL CHAIN AND SPROCKETS ARE HERE GUYS AND GIRLS!!!!

Postby Fil » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:38 am

Cool! :smt023 Any idea of prices for a full C&S set?

Wonky wrote:At last MZ lovers...

Now before we start you must be aware of this issue. The bolts on the standard sprocket are an absolute pain in the anal passage to get off and they WILL shred the heads off when you remove them(don't worry they won't snap but usually the hex head will round out if your not careful!) as they are locked in with the most strongest thread lock known to man, must be Whale sperm or something!

;-)

Bit like the rear disc bolts aswell then :smt013 :-D
Fil

Postby Wonky » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:21 am

I believe that a set with an X-ring gold chain and 15T front sprocket is around £100 give or take £15. I will post RRP on monday as i really can't remember exact price.
Wonky

Return to 660 cc