Skorpion Knocked off stand TODAY !!!

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Skorpion Knocked off stand TODAY !!!

Postby maxgain » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:31 pm

Hi there guys and gals,

I was hoping my first post since I registered again was going to be a happy, fruitful, fact finding mission maybe. Bad news, today my best friends father managed to bump my Skorpion from the rear knocking it off the centre stand and causing it to fall on the right hand side.

Damage so far is tail/brake light, rhs rear indicator lens, front rhs indicator lens, front fairing and rhs handle bar twisted downwards. The handle bar I believe to be an adjustment. And all the parts can be sourced from Bsa Regal.

Anyone know if I can use Yamaha or any other alternatives for lights/lenses. I know the front fairing will be an issue. Just hope I can source a used one from some where. I am just trying to keep the cost to a minimum as he is a descent chap.

Regards - Stu
maxgain

Postby steveweck » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:12 pm

What color is your Skorpion. I have a fairing, a front fender and both left and right side panels from a yellow 96 Skorpion. I also have both seats. I think I have some blinker as well. They are all in good condition. I'd like to sell the whole set. I am converting my bike into a race bike so these are now for sale.

Steve W.
steveweck

Postby maxgain » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:47 pm

Hi there,
My Scorpion is black unfortunately. Otherwise I would have been very interested in your bits and pieces
maxgain

paint

Postby DAVID THOMPSON » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:28 am

good auto bodyman can turn yellow to black if you grease palm of hand with
green cash :-D
Dave 2002 MZ RT125+1995 Saxon Tour(500cc)
1997 MZ 660 Traveller+6/13/09 WV USA
"IN the end times the IDIOTS will be in charge
of everything"
"I like the road less traveled if it's PAVED!"
wd8cyv at yahoo dot com
DAVID THOMPSON

Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia USA .questions answered MZ 95 up, BMW 1953 to 1979 and ham radio WD8CYV

Postby sdbct1 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:38 am

Sorry to hear dude,
Sadly I say winter project?
sdbct1

Return to 660 cc