2001 baggy wrecked rider survived needs parts

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

2001 baggy wrecked rider survived needs parts

Postby moes1badcat » Mon May 14, 2007 6:23 pm

please help if you guys can, i'm looking for a front fender, mirror perches and a set of mirrors, for a baggy. my buddie misted a curve and had to use the ditch the other day (he also missed the culvert in the driveway thank god! but ended up endoing he went over the bars and tried to do some acrobats as he flew through the air,all n all dr. "said he's tough as nails and get back to work!!) if someone can send some info that would be great,thanks for any help you guys have, i tried email that phil guy @ bsa regal no response,thanks again,moe.
Last edited by moes1badcat on Tue May 15, 2007 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moes1badcat

Postby moes1badcat » Tue May 15, 2007 8:21 pm

35 views and nobody can help? huh? i guess you have to be in the click before anybody will talk to ya
moes1badcat

Postby Drew » Tue May 15, 2007 8:32 pm

We're all interested in helping where we can, but the title is a little vague, however.

Have you considered aftermarket components, or are you married to keeping it stock? All of those items are easily obtainable from aftermarket companies. Try Acerbis for the front fender, for instance.
Relax. You'll live longer.
Drew

Postby moes1badcat » Tue May 15, 2007 8:52 pm

Drew wrote:We're all interested in helping where we can, but the title is a little vague, however.

Have you considered aftermarket components, or are you married to keeping it stock? All of those items are easily obtainable from aftermarket companies. Try Acerbis for the front fender, for instance.
sorry just trying, just changed the subject, i know he would like to keep it stock he takes good care of his stuff!! but maybe aftermarket would get him though the season?
moes1badcat

Postby Garf » Wed May 16, 2007 4:11 pm

Good to hear your mate is OK. Bikes fix easier than bones !! Cheaper option is to go aftermarket and do a bit of personalisation while he is at it. Acerbis SM fender looks OK on standard Baggy even with all the scaffolding in place (I used to run one). Mirror perch's are integral to the switchgear assembly (on UK bikes at least) so that could be a little trickier. I am toying with changing the switchgear to some from a modern Jap bike as the OE stuff is a bit rubbish in comparison....he might consider that as an option as it would be pretty cheap to do. I am no electrician but I am told by an electrical engineer that it should not really be a problem. He would then probably need some aftermarket enduro mirrors that fasten around the bars as most modern jap bikes dont incorporate the perch as the mirrors are fairing mounted. Handlebars are crap steel ones OE so he should have binned them for Renthal or Magura by now anyway :)
Good luck.
HR Black Panther
Garf

Postby Hoke » Wed May 16, 2007 4:33 pm

I have all that stuff laying around here in my garage in Sweden -where R Y?
(i have gas tanks, seats etc to)
Hoke

Postby fasrnu » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:05 am

moes1badcat wrote:35 views and nobody can help? huh? i guess you have to be in the click before anybody will talk to ya

I have some stock stuff cluttering up my garage but none of what you are asking for. Go aftermarket maybe.
fasrnu

Return to 660 cc