manual MZ Baghira Black Panther

This is the forum for general motorcycle talk.
Introduce your self here, tell us about your bike and maybe find other enthusiasts to ride with.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, 125SMash, phlat65

manual MZ Baghira Black Panther

Postby KubaR » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:26 am

Hello.
My name is Kuba, I'm from Poland.
I have MZ Baghira Black Panther and I need manual for this bike. My first owner can't find the manual, possibly lost somewhere.
I searched google but I can't find it.

If somebody have manual in pdf or scan in jpg, please PM me.

Best Regards
Kuba
KubaR

Re: manual MZ Baghira Black Panther

Postby iceman » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:30 pm

Welcome Kuba, Join Yahoo Groups MZOG · MZ Owners Group More pdf files you can download.http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query=mzog
I found this on szr 660 Workshop engine manual ,same as for MZ http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sHGzSENDWw ... 60_E_F.pdf
You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate.
John Lennon
iceman

Postby KubaR » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:58 am

iceman wrote:Welcome Kuba, Join Yahoo Groups MZOG · MZ Owners Group More pdf files you can download.http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query=mzog
I found this on szr 660 Workshop engine manual ,same as for MZ http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/sHGzSENDWw ... 60_E_F.pdf

Thx, but I have:
Baghira-MastiffPartsList.pdf
Fiche Mastiff Baghira.pdf
mz660_wiring_diagrams.pdf
ValveAdj_Yam660.pdf
Yamaha_SZR660_Service_Manual.pdf

I need original manual from MZ Baghira, it look's like this viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2664
KubaR

Postby iceman » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:58 am

Sorry,i only have one .
Watch Ebay I will keep a look out for one.
You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate.
John Lennon
iceman

Postby zronster » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:41 am

Hi all,
I just purchased an 2001 MZ Baghira and it came with no documentation and my shop guy is telling me I am going to need as much as I can get my paws on, if anyone has suggestions or PDFs they'd be willing to share I (and my shop guy) would greatly appreciate it, thanks ahead of time!
zronster

Postby iceman » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 pm

owners manual here..

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3245
John Lennon
iceman

Postby zronster » Wed May 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi iceman,

The link that you posted, took me to an ad for an exhaust, could you please re-check the link for me, Thanks for your time!

Ron
zronster

Postby iceman » Thu May 07, 2009 8:31 am

Welcome Ron,check out this group.I believe you have to sign up,good luck Group Email Addresses
Post message: MZOG@yahoogroups.com this is the link to manuals http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/MZOG/files/Manuals/
John Lennon
iceman

Postby KubaR » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:31 am

I bought a new manual, so the post is closed.
KubaR

Postby iceman » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:18 pm

KubaR wrote:I bought a new manual, so the post is closed.

Dude sorry,I know I took a picture of the oil change procedure with my digital camera and posted it for those without the Manuel .

So you saw it and wanted me to take pictures of the whole Manuel and post every page as I said sorry but that would have taken me HOURS to do.

I like to try to help fellow Moto dudes out but there are limits... :D Glad you got a book and on the net nothing is ever closed once posted .

PS actually at first when you asked me I said I would and then realized how time consuming it would be as well as illegal...
John Lennon
iceman

Return to Main Lobby