Baggi wheel conversion

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Baggi wheel conversion

Postby funmonkee » Thu May 28, 2009 11:41 am

I've seen a few baggi with what looks like bandit or skorpion wheels. Has anyone on here done this and what did it involve.?. I'm interested in something like 400 bandit wheels or yammy divvy wheels... But I want to avoid having to change the calipers and/or brake discs...

Also has anyone got a cheap as dirt starter motor? Mind died yesterday and a mate fixed it with parts from a kwak starter...it seems like a solid fix, but I'd still be intersted in a cheap one.

All the best

BTW the same mate wired up a KOSO tacho to my baggi. It works right out of the box... only thing left to buy is the temperature connector and that'll show up revs, temperature, time etc Looks great too :D If anyone is interested I can take pictures and post them up here?
funmonkee

Re: Baggi wheel conversion

Postby Mikekitts81 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:04 am

Pics would be great yes and wiring install of which wires to which would be great to so people no a little more ...
Mikekitts81

Re: Baggi wheel conversion

Postby duncmac » Tue May 17, 2016 2:28 pm

Kosso gauge (rev counter yes plse) write up would be great.

Theres posts on here about wheel swaps, but just nothing that sounds like a straight swap, more a case of shimming and machining.
MZ Baghira 2002 - Silver
CBR 600 FY 2002 - Tri colour
Vespa T5 172 Malossi - Old English White
duncmac

Return to 660 cc