Fender?

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Fender?

Postby matty » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:23 am

Anyone know who makes that front fender on the Baggy? Dealer wants $125!
Where did all the flags go?
matty

Postby gedge » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:07 am

SM or Enduro ? The enduro is I belive an Acerbis universal job, the SM models I think is MZ specific. I replaced mine with a Cemoto universal fit SM fender ( in 'Faux Carbon Fibre but at least it meant no painting :D )

Cost me £18 so about $36
gedge

Postby keithcross » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:43 pm

Keep an eye on e-bay. I picked up a brand new front mudgaurd for £10 plus P&P in the UK. Its unpainted though and is purple. All Baghiras share the same front mudgard and it is specific to these models.
I have changed mine though for an after market item that is more flexable than the standard item. The one I used was ment for an RM Suzuki and came undrilled. I just drilled it to suite the MZ bottom yolk.
All this talk about loosing weight off of the bike. Its cheaper to go on a diet, especially at this time of year :D .

Keith
Ride it like you stole it
keithcross

Postby hksigman » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:15 pm

gedge wrote:SM or Enduro ? The enduro is I belive an Acerbis universal job, the SM models I think is MZ specific. I replaced mine with a Cemoto universal fit SM fender ( in 'Faux Carbon Fibre but at least it meant no painting :D )

Cost me £18 so about $36

Would love to see a pic of the fender. I was on the cemoto website they have some interesting headlight fairings. They have a dual light one i sorta like. Cant figure out the cost to the US though

http://www.cemoto.it/prodotti.php?lingua=uk
matt maroon
2004 Ducati S4R "HOOLEGN"
2004 Moto Guzzi Stone
2003 Aprilia Tuono "THORR"
2003 Moto Guzzi Titanium
2001 MZ Black Panther "660 THMP"
hksigman

Postby keithcross » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:36 am

The current exchange rate $-£ is flutuating at about 1.80. There fore if an item is £20 then it would be about $36.00
Also check out the Acerbis web site, they sell a couple of different front fender designs.

Keith
Ride it like you stole it
keithcross

Postby gedge » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:11 pm

I will try to take some photos for you on my next set of rest days...

Cant say I like their lights very much ( mind you I dont seem to like anybodies so far :( ) Polysport seem to be the only shape I like ( same as on Huskies) but they dont do a carbon fibre style mask which would make matching the fender easier :P
gedge

Return to 660 cc