Flywheel puller that works!

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Flywheel puller that works!

Postby edfmaniac » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:03 pm

If you need to pull the flywheel, do yourself a favor and build one of the 1/2" plate pullers that are posted in previous threads or use KEDO's flywheel puller in combination with a good air impact. Harbor Freight's $50 electric 1/2" impact will work too. :D I thought something snapped when it finally popped off. :lol: Don't forget the thread protector that KEDO sells as well. You'll destroy your crank if you don't use something like it. As far as I know, the only US dist. is The Vintage Spoke. Their site is down right now but you can reach Tammy at tvs.tammy@gmail.com. Have your catalog numbers ready. http://www.kedo.com/products/30270.html KEDO also sells the Mikuni's that are already jetted for our engine.
001499.gif
001366.gif
001366.gif (31.79 KiB) Viewed 1807 times
image_11505.jpg
01 Skorpion Traveler 660
edfmaniac

Re: Flywheel puller that works!

Postby Namikuz » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Sweet........... Good info!!!!!!
Robbie(Namikuz)Stevens
Rev'em high....
Rev'em HARD!!!!!
Namikuz

Re: Flywheel puller that works!

Postby catman » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:48 am

Yeah, I've surfed KEDOs catalog much.......Have gazed with a lustful eye at the MIKUNI carbs......good advice on the flywheel puller. Pulled a few Raptor flywheels to do starter clutch repair, and sometimes it makes you want to smoke a cigarette afterwards when that sucker finally cuts loose......
"In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it." Oscar Wilde
catman

Return to 660 cc