660cc High exhaust header pipes unused FOR SALE cheap

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

660cc High exhaust header pipes unused FOR SALE cheap

Postby poppanitrous » Tue May 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Hello,
You can find my old post from years back,when i ordered a header for my MZ skorpion and i received what i think is the header for the MZ SUPER MOTO 660cc. We dont have many here in the U.S.A. Especially where i live in FLORIDA.
Im finally after 3years putting my SKORPION back on the road and im looking to sell the pipes,they have been in my SNAP-ON nottom box now for years and are still in great shape as you can see by pics,someone said i could use them onnmy skorpion but i could not find anyway to route them and i didnt want to modify my REMUS carbon fiber slip on can.

Im also looking for a full SPORT FAIRING AND HEADLIGJT assembly to convert my TOUR.i already have sport clip-ons.
I would be interested in a full race one piece tail section made to work with a rear brake light or not.
Send pics to my P.M. If you have full fairings,used any color as i will be painting the whole bike when finished.

Thank you in advance

Im open to offers...PAYPAL payment preferred will ship the most economical way probably postal service or U.P.S.
poppanitrous

Re: 660cc High exhaust header pipes unused FOR SALE cheap

Postby iamkrash » Fri May 16, 2014 3:00 pm

hi...

I'm in Connecticut and will take those for my baggy...feel free to p/m me here or you can always call me at 860.833.8919

Best,

Krash
iamkrash

Return to 660 cc