Baghira/Mastiff Wiring Route?

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Baghira/Mastiff Wiring Route?

Postby Guido » Wed May 28, 2014 7:01 am

Can anyone show pictures of the wiring route around the frame of a Mastiff and how it attaches?
There are what appears to be, for want of a better word "Nail heads" attached to the frame at various points. I am sure there must be clips that attach to these but cant find anything corresponding to these on my parts list.
With everything freshly powdercoated my "bike in boxes" is now returned to a rolling chassis and I would really like to get this next detail right.
Regards Allan
Guido

Re: Baghira/Mastiff Wiring Route?

Postby edfmaniac » Wed May 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Yes, there are plastic clips that clip on to your harness and then snap on to the nail head looking thingies. Don't know where to source them, although Graham's would be a good bet, and I can't help you on the routing.

http://www.grahamsmotorcycles.com/2010% ... S_MENU.htm
01 Skorpion Traveler 660
edfmaniac

Postby breakwellmz » Thu May 29, 2014 10:47 am

Guido wrote:Can anyone show pictures of the wiring route around the frame of a Mastiff and how it attaches?
There are what appears to be, for want of a better word "Nail heads" attached to the frame at various points. I am sure there must be clips that attach to these but cant find anything corresponding to these on my parts list.
With everything freshly powdercoated my "bike in boxes" is now returned to a rolling chassis and I would really like to get this next detail right.
Regards Allan

Are these any help?I took them today when i was out in the garage-
Attachments
OLD SHOP SIGNS 002 (Small) (2).jpg
OLD SHOP SIGNS 001 (Small) (2).jpg
breakwellmz

Postby Guido » Fri May 30, 2014 5:17 am

yep thats the sort of thing I was looking for could do with a peek where it runs under the tank and through the back of the main frame into the sub frame CDI area if anyone can help?
Still looking for a source for the plastic clips that attach the loom to the frame or their part Nos. Seems to be the only item not shown in the parts manual!
Ian from Grahams is on Holiday at the moment and I am sure even he will struggle with out the Nos. they arent even shown in the diagrams I have
Thanks and regards Allan
Guido

Postby den » Fri May 30, 2014 9:30 am

mz baghira battery.jpg
Oh mutly,,you did it again,she he he he he ehheheheh
den

Return to 660 cc