Luggage for Baghira

Black Panther/Street Moto, Baghira, Enduro, Mastiff, Skorpion Traveller and Tour.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Luggage for Baghira

Postby johnfroff » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:01 am

I have a 2003 Baghira, always wanted one and finally got one, back in the day Touratech used to make pannier frames for the zega panniers, has anyone got a set that could be photo'd and measured to make a copy. They do the basic hoops but would like to see exactly how they were set up.
I see hepco still list a rear carrier, anybody got one or have experience.

Cheers
John R
johnfroff

Re: Luggage for Baghira

Postby johnfroff » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:53 am

Ok,
No one answered request for info, Have found out the Hepco and becker is still available, and have bought one. takes either townie style plastic cases or the Alu Standard top box.

Also if you talk to Grahams there are still some of the factory racks in the german suppliers

The people behind Metal Mules will make a custom rack, their metal mules and Touratech same to be interchangeable so the setup is likely to be Alu std on top and touratech mundo 31 l right 38 left. But this got me wondering how many Mastiff/Baghira are still out there, and in use. either post on this or somehow come up with a headcount. There was a nice yellow one for sale, so i wondered how many are out there.

Cheers
John R
johnfroff

Return to 660 cc