Malaysian - MZ 125SM

SM, SX, RT, FunX, and models re-branded as ATK in U.S.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

Re: Malaysian - MZ 125SM

Postby kim » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:32 pm

Anyway i wouldn't agreed that term,.....& afterall it's oly a 125cc,...so if it's a 250 & above i dun mind u call it a supermotard....

When pupil ask me wht SM stands for,...i just told them it means Street Motard,..but afterall it's just my idea...
The fun of using MZ125SM is that u can get away in the traffic (provided your bike is manage to slot in those narrow lanes),
kim

Postby malayabird » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:35 am

kim wrote:Anyway i wouldn't agreed that term,.....& afterall it's oly a 125cc,...so if it's a 250 & above i dun mind u call it a supermotard....

When pupil ask me wht SM stands for,...i just told them it means Street Motard,..but afterall it's just my idea...

For MZ spare part in Malaysia please call : +6-012-618-8208 David
malayabird

Postby malayabird » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:37 am

DAVID THOMPSON wrote:Well, I do have his phone number...maybe I could message him regarding this matter.

PLEASE DO HE SEEMED AT THE TIME TO KNOW THE MOST ABOUT HOW THEY WORK....

I DO ELECTRICAL BUT THE BLACK IGNITION BOX IS NOT ONE OF MY STRONG POINTS :D
DAVE

malayabird

Postby malayabird » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:40 am

malayabird

Postby DirtGrinder666 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:39 pm

Anyway i wouldn't agreed that term,.....& afterall it's oly a 125cc,...so if it's a 250 & above i dun mind u call it a supermotard....

:lol: I thought that Im the one and only covered-up the SM's real meaning.. for those who dont know what SM stands for I told them SM stands for "STREETMOTO" ! ha ha ha... since Motard is a word normally used in the europe especially France, since "Super Motard" word is actually originated from there since it's stronghold is in France.. The word "Super Moto" is more likely the nearest/exact english word :wink: well... nvm bout that, anyway .. Iove the bike design and thats why I bought the bike 3++years ago ! :smt006
-STOCKBIKERS if you know what i mean-
DirtGrinder666

Postby janraafi » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:17 am

hello bro faroukkkk..so hows life n your babe sm...i kind of mis my bike man... :D :cry:
janraafi

Postby janraafi » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:35 am

wow i was around this forum...and it is still active i cant belive it...dirtgrinder is one of the otai now..hee..nice guy u guys can ask him anything about mz n im sure he will ass you guys..or maybe the super otai steven might help u guys..kui..kui..anyway i love this bike v much and i hav a lot of sweet memo with my groups during teluk batik convoy..i wil never forget..but now i sold mine.....why?....PARTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..hard to optain and the price..perh.ala superbike for a 125 model....thats alll.....anyway for the hardcore fans enjoy it :-D :P :lol: 8)
janraafi

Postby DirtGrinder666 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:21 pm

ULLAMUCK ! (alamak! dlm B.M takut mat salleh tak tau nak pronounce!haha!) Mr Jan Raafi ! The Great Teacher whom riding a very-rugged-motard to his school ! Yeah we really had many sweet memories with this bikes and we've been friend also coz of we're using SM ! Telok Batek , Cameron Highland , Genting Highland , Ulu Yam , Motocross / Motard tracks , KL-SELANGOR , Melaka , Seremban , North , East ... we've been there together..riding all along the road..there was about 20-30 motard bike and it was so cool.. missed the good old time !

Btw, Jan.. how's ur Kawasaki DTracker 250SM ? in progress or u just cancelled ur plan to get any new supermoto ? :smt006

P/S - The Super Old-Timer , MXSteven is no longer active here... not sure bout him.. i also lost his latest phone number..uncontactable.. unless he login to this forum.. :!:
DirtGrinder666

Postby sputera » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Well.... I just met Steven last Saturday.... He's super busy and very hard to meet with him... Just bought complete set of SX rims, spoke, hub n new tyre for RM600. You still can contact him at 0166808048...

I heard that he want to sell his bike but dont know when... he's super busy... May be you can contact him for any parts you interested...
sputera

Postby DirtGrinder666 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:45 pm

:-D ah.. really ? i still have the same number in my phone.. most probably the line provider was having an error or sumthin...

btw , I'm planning to sell my honda cb 400cc series 3 .. anyone interested.. selling cheap at 17k .. new tyres (pirelli) new chain n sprocket and service every 3k k/m .. this is due to im planning to upgrade to a kawasaki er6n 600cc or new baby ninja R sbk.. these bikes is a CKD and selling cheap both bikes is below 20-27k ! :lol:
DirtGrinder666

Previous

Return to 125 cc