MZ 125 SM for sale

SM, SX, RT, FunX, and models re-branded as ATK in U.S.

Moderators: DAVID THOMPSON, phlat65

MZ 125 SM for sale

Postby LeeHenry » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:06 am

2002 MZ 125 SM
M4 exhaust

I have been racing this bike for the last 3 years. Last year the engine was rebuilt. New crank, bearings, valves, and cam chain tensioner. The old tensioner was allowing the chain to slip and break valves. The bike is running well now.

I have several sprockets, new battery, new chain and the original exhaust. Owner's manual, repair manual, and parts list manual are included.

The bodywork is in great condition considering the racing. There are a couple of cracks in the tail plastic and a small area of rash on the front fairing by the radiator.

I am in the process of putting the bike back in street form. I believe I have all the street parts with the exception of the handle bars and mirrors. I plan on getting new handle bars if I continue to convert back to street form. The tires are currently Bridgestone slicks. I might be willing to put new Bridgestone DOT tires on the bike depending upon the offer price.

I would be willing to part out the bike if there is enough interest in the major parts and pieces.

$1000 and willing to negotiate. I am out of room in the garage and need to sell. I have already purchased my replacement for next season.

The bike is located near Dallas, TX. Willing to deliver to any CMRA race or reasonable distance. 214-seven three three 0248. I can send pictures if you are interested.
LeeHenry

Re: MZ 125 SM for sale

Postby LeeHenry » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:01 am

Pictures for the curious.
Attachments
mz_2.jpg
mz_2.jpg (951.7 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
mz_1.jpg
mz_1.jpg (990.93 KiB) Viewed 2379 times
LeeHenry

Return to 125 cc